Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Midweek

It is late but in order to keep my goals going, one being better updating of the blog, I am determined to post, however short, something to the blog. I finished posting my books to Paperback Book Swap, now have over 70 in the virtual bookshelf. I have created a master list of all of them, in AZ order, and printed it out. Also generated a list from my bookshelf and printed it out so have been able to make sure that I have all of them listed. They are now alphabetically listed and stored in a large plastic bin that is flat enough to go under the bed. Okay so I am reusing the bin as before round one of the cleaning madness it held fabric.

I am going to start a new blog, with a different name, with the main goal of posting my progress on the gym/diet journey. I have more to say, but my eyes are watering, skin is crawling and itching all over, so know I need to take a bath and some medication.

I will be doing some more organizing, cleaning, and general purging this week end. My MasterCook software arrived and hope to get it loaded soon so I can really get organized. More another time.

No comments: